Saturday, December 10, 2005

I - நான்

I

I am all the sky's buzzing bees
I am all the earth's roaming animals
I am all the forest's tall shady trees
I am the air, the floods and the sea.

I am all the stars seen in space
I am all the wide earth's expanse
I am all the earth's wiggly worms
I am all the earth's life forms.

I am all of Kamban's verses.
I am all of painter's images.
I am all the dazzling homes
And all this city's breathtaking domes.

I am the music in all those choirs
I am the strand of bliss in all lifes.
I am the lies in all those sinners
I am the agony of all those deaths.

I am the magician of million illusions
I am the essence of all things real
I am the trickster with a bag of tricks
I am the author of all the learned tomes.

I am the creator of all the galaxies
I am the director who makes them work flawlessly.
I am all the army of the Goddess
I am all the reason behind rationality.

I am the creator of the illusion that's me.
I am the traveller in the path of wisdom
I am the flame of unifying knowledge
in all things ever created.



நான்

வானிற் பறக்கின்ற புள்ளெலாநான்
மண்ணிற் றிரியும் விலங்கெலாநான்
கானிழல் வளரு மரமெலாநான்
காற்றும் புனலுங் கடலுமேநான்.

விண்ணிற் றெரிகின்ற மீனெலாநான்
வெட்ட வெளியின் விரிவெலாநான்
மண்ணிற் கிடக்கும் புழுவெலாநான்
வாரியி லுள்ள வுயிரெலாநான்.

கம்ப னிசைத்த கவியெலாநான்
காருகர் தீட்டு முருவெலாநான்
இம்பர் வியக்கின்ற மாட கூடம்
எழினகர் கோபுரம் யாவுமேநான்.

இன்னிசைமாத ரிசையுளேனான்
இன்பத் திரள்க ளனைத்துமேநான்
புன்னிலை மாந்தர்தம் பொய்யெலாநான்
பொறையருந் துன்பப் புணர்ப்பெலாநான்.

மந்திரங் கோடி யியக்குவோனான்
இயங்கு பொருளி னியல்பெலாநான்
தந்திரங் கோடி சமைத்துளோனான்
சாத்திர வேதங்கள் சாற்றினோனான்.

அண்டங்கள் யாவையு மாக்கினோனான்
அவைபிழை யாமே சுழற்றுவோனான்
கண்டநற் சக்திக் கணமெலாநான்
காரண மாகிக் கதித்துளோனான்.

நானெனும் பொய்யை நடத்துவோனான்
ஞானச் சுடர்வானிற் செல்லுவோனான்
ஆன பொருள்க ளனைத்தினு மொன்றாய்
அறிவாய் விளங்கு முதற்சோதி நான்.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nilu said...

OK Chen,
Sorry to keep harping on the same thing. But the subject/object position interchange seems to take the 'x' out.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home